If there is one thing in life I am happy about these days it is the fact that I can get delicious vegan donuts all over town now. Thank you so much Red Rabbit Cooperative for making life that much better. This Mexican chocolate donut with a soy latte I got at Summermoon made my Sunday a fun day. Now it’s just another manic Monday but the memories live on. I love that the list of places where I can get them keeps getting longer
- Wheatsville Co-op (Thursday through Monday)
- MonkeyWrench Books (Friday through Monday)
- Happy Hobo (Saturday)
- Genuine Joe’s Coffeehouse (Friday through Sunday)
- Monkey Nest Coffee (Thursday through Sunday)
- Hot Mama’s (Friday through Monday)
- Houndstooth Coffee (weekends)
- Summermoon Coffee Bar (Sunday)
So jealous!! I’ve been wishing for vegan donuts in Atlanta for years.
They’ve started baking hamburger buns, too. I’m so happy they exist.
Damn, that donut looks great.